[MPlayer-users] Missing AVI video stream

Alex Waterman imnotlistening at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 19:39:52 CEST 2006

Hello,

I don't know if this is the right mailing list for help requests; if it
isn't, I apologise in advance.

Anyway, I wish to play a file using mplayer but I get an error message
saying:
AVI: Mising video stream!?

The file is there so is there a way to get mplayer to not look for the video
stream and play the file anyway? The output says that this may be a bug but
I dont think it is because this file wont play under different players
either.

Anyhelp would be aprreciated,

--Alex

--
Alex Waterman
imnotlistening at gmail.com
Alex.Waterman.07 at gmail.com
Support or create OpenSource

The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the
word 'tics', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.