[MPlayer-users] Problem Compiling MPlayer 1.0pre8

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 09:33:30 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 6/24/06, Sean <svz90 at pipeline.com> wrote:
> I recently tried to compile MPlayer 1.0pre8 on my Mac (10.4.6) using
> Apple gcc 4.0, and I received a large block of messages, and then an
> error. I searched through everything outputted during the compile,
> but I can't find the words "error" or undefined" anywhere. Does
> anyone know how to solve this.

[..]

Well, I don't know. I've just put my hands on a the very same setup,
on a clean machine (i.e. there wasn't anything extra installed on it).
The only thing you need, in my experience, is to install XCode (at
least, that's what I did and it worked well)

What flags did you give to "./configure" script? You shouldn't have to
pass any, it should work out of the box!

Regards,
Guillaume
--
"If God had wanted us to vote, he would have given us candidates."
  - Jay Leno