[MPlayer-users] How to use mcDeint

MuldeR mulder2 at gmx.de
Tue Jun 20 09:13:58 CEST 2006

Hi.

I want to do some testing with mcDeint filter, but I don't understand
how to use it correctly. The docs say I must use "yadif=3" before
"mcdeint". But how does this make sense? "yadif=3" already produces a
deinterlaced video. So if I put "mcdeint" after it, what work is left
for mcDeint? Futhermore "yadif=3,mcdeint" produces a very blurry video
plus the encoded video runs in slow motion! But if I use only "mcdeint"
and _no_ "yadif" at all, then it seems to work *confused* However I'm
not sure if it works correct then...

Any ideas ???

Greeeeeeeeeeetz
MuldeR