[MPlayer-users] How can I override or ignore ~/.mplayer/confi g ?

Francois Visagie fvisagie at za.spescom.com
Mon Jun 12 09:35:03 CEST 2006

Hi Noah,

You can override the offending option on the command line, or you can use a
file-specific config, or you can include an override config file on the
command line, or you can specify an alternative config file. See
man_page.html for details.

Regards,
Francois

This e-mail is sent on the Spescom Terms and Conditions
that can be accessed by clicking on this link http://www.spescom.com/email.html