[MPlayer-users] Re: mplayer can't play wav file

Masaru Nomiya nomiyac360 at mg.point.ne.jp
Sun Jun 11 10:18:27 CEST 2006

Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [MPlayer-users] mplayer can't play wav file
  Date & Time: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 03:07:48 -0500

Ivan Kowalenko <ivan.kowalenko at gmail.com> has written:

> > I compiled MPlayer-1.0pre7try2 under SuSE 9.3 ProJ.

> 1.0pre7try2 is rather old. Upgrade to SVN. It's probable (given that
> you said this file works with an older version of MPlayer) that the
> problem has been fixed in newer versions.

I alresdy compiled SVN under SuSE 10.0.
I am sorry, but problem has not been fixed.

Thanks,

---
  Masaru Nomiya       mail-to: nomiyac360 @ mg.point.ne.jp

          "Bill! You married with Computers.