[MPlayer-users] Mencoder 20060608 cannot play ".rm"

- - hob4bit at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 9 07:50:47 CEST 2006

Dear Dominik,

Hello, the URL you gave me does not work. I rebuild my old
"mplayer-1.0pre7try2"
source. Problem still occurs. My system may be screwed up. My error is as
follows.

I put my codecs at "/usr/local/lib/win32". I renamed it to
"/usr/local/lib/codecs" and
everything worked again. I think I renamed because of the need of "Xine". I
will
stick a symbolic link.

I feel very stupid for my mistake. Thanks for your help.

====

VDecoder init failed :(
Opening video decoder: [realvid] RealVideo decoder
Win32 LoadLibrary failed to load: drv43260.dll,
/usr/local/lib/codecs/drv43260.dll, /usr/lib/win32/drv43260.dll,
/usr/local/lib/win32/drv43260.dll
Error loading dll
ERROR: Could not open required DirectShow codec drv43260.dll.
Read the RealVideo section of the DOCS!
VDecoder init failed :(
Opening video decoder: [realvid] RealVideo decoder
Error: /usr/local/lib/codecs/drvc.bundle/Contents/MacOS/drvc: cannot open
Win32 LoadLibrary failed to load: drvc.bundle/Contents/MacOS/drvc,
/usr/local/lib/codecs/drvc.bundle/Contents/MacOS/drvc,
/usr/lib/win32/drvc.bundle/Contents/MacOS/drvc, /usr/loca
l/lib/win32/drvc.bundle/Contents/MacOS/drvc