[MPlayer-users] Input config not working?

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Fri Jul 28 12:05:05 CEST 2006

Alan Larkin wrote:

> (MPlayer built from current sources)
>
> Can anyone tell me what Im doing wrong here:
>
> $~/.mplayer$ cat config
> # Write your default config options here!
>
> #MOUSE_BTN0 = pause

Well, for one thing, you're trying to put input-configuration settings
in the command-line-defaults configuration file. You want input.conf,
not config.

input.conf does not exist by default, but I just created one in my
~/.mplayer directory to confirm that I had things right, and duplicating
a line from your file produced the expected results.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.