[MPlayer-users] Line-in Audio Pass Through

Foss Kevin S Maj (CAN-CPP) SMC/GPU Kevin.Foss.CAN at losangeles.af.mil
Mon Jul 24 20:35:06 CEST 2006

Hi,
    I have spent some time trying to find a method the play audio that
is coming through my Car PC's line in jack.  What I want to do is have
the ability to play audio CDs, play audio files from the HDD, or listen
to audio connected to the line in jack from any source such as a
external GPS voice commands, MP3 player or IPod.

    There is no need for recording but the ability to pass through the
audio.  I will already be using the AUX connection on the car radio to
play the Car PC's audio output.  I will mount a female audio jack
conveniently to allow the PC to be hidden away.

    Thanks for any help.