[MPlayer-users] Subtitles are not displayed correctly.

Jozef Riha jose1711 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 22:38:23 CEST 2006

hi roger,

i am using mplayer in all mentioned version (pre7, 8, svn), when
compiling i always set --enable-freetype or such (dont remember it
precisely) and I have absolutely no problem w/ displaying subtitles
(subcp=cp1250 and font=/path/to/luxi-sans.ttf) in both czech and
slovak languages..

may i be of any more help, you can also write me in czech/slovak at my
personal address or use gmails jabber when you see me online.

cheers,

-- joe