[MPlayer-users] Re:cannot views streams fr some video news sources

john znuck wlwireless at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 06:15:38 CEST 2006

hi,
thks for the reply.
RC, we don't need to be a psychics but technically sound to deal with problems like mine. r u having the same set-up as mine?
i notice, with about:plugins, that the mozilla mplayerplug-in does not have any .wmv, .mov, .avi type listed. is that normal?
there is also a mozplugger. which one is preferred?

Jonathan, i am having the problem u described with NYT video. Well done for writing to them. Hope it will change things to our favour.

jz