[MPlayer-users] MPlayer mingw32 1.0 pre7 doesn't show MP4 movie encoded with Nero Recode anymore

Kurt Lettmaier k.lettmaier at onlinehome.de
Sat Jul 8 11:49:24 CEST 2006

Hi all,

as the subject tells you I can't see any Nero Recode MP4
movies using the new MPlayer 1.0 pre7. With all previous
versions I have no problem like this.

Do I need another codec for Nero MP4 if I want to use the
new MPlayer version?

My system:
- OS: Windows XP SP2 (german) with newest hotfixes
- Graphics card: MSI ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (R350) 128 MB
- CPU type: AMD Athlon XP, 2082 MHz (6.25 x 333) 2600+
- RAM: 1 GB SDRAM PC2700

Thanks for your answers.

If you need additional informations let me know.

Thanks for this great player
Kurt Lettmaier