[MPlayer-users] Any target for the next release

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 22:53:52 CET 2006

Hi,

On 1/29/06, Kevin DeKorte <kdekorte at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I was just wondering if pre8 is going to be coming out soon. Pre 7 is getting
> quite old and I have seen many support requests where the user says "I have the
> latest release" and it is pre7 which is the latest, but with all the changes
> since pre7 it is not a good release to work with.

Just like with debian releases: when it's ready! :)

Guillaume

--
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
    Bill Cosby

MPlayer's doc isn't up-to-date. Visit my updated mirror here:
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/en/
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/fr/