[MPlayer-users] configuring speed

Deepan Chakravarthy fossmaker at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 28 13:54:35 CET 2006

Hello,
  When i play songs with mplayer the speed of the song is very high. I press '[' to get  the speed low. This happens not allways. Some times this happens and when i reboot my system every thing gets fine. I use debian sarge.
 details about my mplayer:-

 MPlayer 1.0pre7try2-3.4.2 (C) 2000-2005 MPlayer Team
 CPU: Intel Celeron 2/Pentium III Coppermine,Geyserville (Family: 6, Stepping: 10 )
 Detected cache-line size is 32 bytes
 Compiled for x86 CPU with extensions: MMX MMX2 SSE

 How do i correct this speed problem permanently ?
 Thanks

Deepan Chakravarthy N
http://users.kaski-net.net/~deepan/