[MPlayer-users] mplayer freezes computer on fedora core 4

Jesper Lundström jesper.lundstrom at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 08:39:35 CET 2006

Hi,
I downloaded mlayer recently. Now I have noticed it freezes my computer when
I play mp3's. It does not happen instantly and I am still trying to figure
out if I do something special just then. Anyway, all the graphical stuff
stops working.. I can still use terminals and open programs but I can not
switch between workspaces or open new programs and the probelm continue even
after killing mplayer. I have also noted that X keeps on working at a
slightly increased level (even after killing mplayer but I don't know if
this is related.. Have any of you had the this problem?

//Jesper