[MPlayer-users] Displaying remaining time of a video

Philipp Kolmann philipp at kolmann.at
Tue Jan 10 17:50:21 CET 2006

hi,

since some time it is not possible anymore to display the remaining time of a
video in mplayer. I use the Debian package provided by Christian Marillat and
(should) have the proper settings:

===== .mplayer/config ======
# Write your default config options here!
mf= type=png:fps=25
alang=en,de
ao=oss
osdlevel=3

vo=gl2

I can step through the timers, but nothing appears on-screen but the play
symbol ( |> )

Any help welcome,
thanks
Philipp

--
A byte walks into a bar and orders a pint. Bartender asks him "What's wrong?"
Byte says "Parity error." Bartender nods and says "Yeah, I thought you looked