[MPlayer-users] mplayer and realvideo streams

Tomáš Janoušek tomi at nomi.cz
Sat Jan 7 11:25:15 CET 2006

Hello,

Sat, Jan 07, 2006 at 11:17:40AM +0100  Guillaume POIRIER napsal:
> I tried CVS version from 2-3 days ago, and MPlayer can connect to the
> stream just fine, but the sound is mute.
> There has been recent work to improve real cook sound, maybe it's
> fixed now. You should test it with lastest CVS.

It works fine for me.
Vybrán audio kodek: [ffcook] afm: ffmpeg (FFmpeg COOK audio decoder)
Vybrán video kodek: [rv3040] vfm: realvid (Linux RealPlayer 10 RV30/40 decoder)
--
.---------    Tomáš Janoušek   a.k.a. Liskni_si    ---------.
: NOMI team, developer, http://tomi.nomi.cz/   tomi at nomi.cz :