[MPlayer-users] Mplayer in Gtk2 doesnt speak in czech

Radomir Fojtik radfoj at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 17:11:31 CET 2006

Hi,

after I noticed, that mplayer in cvs was ported to GTK2, I tried him.
But it seems, that there are some problems with czech letters. For
exapmle, in menu I can see only few first letters of the item.

"Open" is in czech "Otevrit", but there is also  gab above letter r
... But Gmplayer cant show such letters and then the following letters
too - so shows only "Otev" insteed "Otevrit". Its same in all items in
menu and also in prerencies - I can see only few first letters.  Hope
you understand me.  I will atach screenshot.

I havent problems in other apps, also its OK in gmplayer-1.0_pre7. I
have set locale to  LANG=cs_CZ.

Thanks radfoj