[MPlayer-users] gmplayer pause on lbutton?!

ilab ilab at freemail.hu
Sun Jan 1 23:02:48 CET 2006

Hey,

I would like to have gmplayer pause on left mouse button click.

I looked up the man pages and I found that I should put "MOUSE_BTN0 pause"
in ~/.mplayer/input.conf. I did it, and it does work with mplayer but no luck
with gmplayer. If I bind pause to 'p' then it works in gmplayer too.

It is weird for me... how should I configure the behaviour I want?

BTW I use MPlayer SuSE Linux 10.0 (i686)-Packman-4.0.2 (C) 2000-2005
MPlayer Team which is MPlayer-1.0pre7

Thanx,
ilab