[MPlayer-users] OSD problems with DVDs

Davide Capodaglio davidecapod at inwind.it
Mon Feb 27 11:12:34 CET 2006

Nico Sabbi ha scritto:
> Davide Capodaglio wrote:
>
>> This solves the code duplication in stream_dvd.c for the total length,
>> what about the code for the "dirty" calculation of the current position?
>>

> do you mean the time reset (that is not possible to solve easily and
> cleanly)
> or something else?

Yes I mean the current time, that I calculated in mplayer.c as

pts = len * (demuxer->filepos - demuxer->movi_start) /
(demuxer->movi_end - demuxer->movi_start);

I understand that your main intent is to keep the code the most clean
and correct as possible, but sometimes "dirty hacks" need to be made to
correct bugs :-) ...

Will your patch for calculating the total time be commited to cvs?

Bye
Davide