[MPlayer-users] mplayer fails compiling on Mac OS X 10.3.9

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 10:54:32 CET 2006

Hi,

On 2/26/06, Mohammad A. Haque <mhaque at haque.net> wrote:
> Code compiles fine under 10.4.x so it's most likely an issue of
> supporting 10.3 and 10.4. libavcodec comes from the ffmpeg project.
> I'd forward a note there and you might see a fix faster.

The commit that has likely broke is probably this one:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.cvs/2409

Try reverting to the previous version (1.3) with :
cvs up -r1.3 dsputil_h264_template_altivec.c
(from the directory where dsputil_h264_template_altivec.c is).

If it fixes the problem, please get back at us so a proper bug report
can be filled.

Guilaume
--
Reinventing the wheel certainly is annoying, but as long as all other
wheels are square...

Reimar Döffinger