[MPlayer-users] Playing Mkv files [selected aid/alang has no sound??]

Elijah Alcantara elijah.alcantara at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 17:05:37 CET 2006

Yup, tried aid 1 and sid 1 too ... didn't work.

After a few hours of fiddling I finally got tired & downloaded a copy
of pre7, used the /debian part and got it installed. It worked the
first time =) Looks like I won't be dual booting to windows for awhile
... running mplayer there may work, but video & audio is choppy &
crashes a lot.

Thanks,
Elijah A.