[MPlayer-users] Interlaced playback now working...

RC rcooley at spamcop.net
Tue Feb 21 11:18:09 CET 2006

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 04:54:47 -0500
Rich Felker <dalias at aerifal.cx> wrote:

> Yes, it is.

Woohoo!

> I'm surprised the A/V sync doesn't break with this though.

Believe me, it tries to!  It seems that the default for -mc just
happens to work pretty well.  Anything larger than about 0.1 and you
have real problems, esp after seeking, pausing, etc.

> In any case it's a very swapinterval-specific hack..

What can I say, I'm very happy to have a hack, rather than nothing at
all.  Lower CPU usage would be very nice, so that this would be a more
practical option at HD resolutions, but other than that... whoopie!