[MPlayer-users] not playing via VESA

Enrico Weigelt weigelt at metux.de
Mon Feb 20 21:11:01 CET 2006

Hi folks,

I've tried running mplayer (cvs) via VESA output, but it simply
stops immediately without any noticable output. Sometimes I see
a flash of a picture (probably the first few frames) before it
stops. Seems as mplayer thinks the movie ends too short or the
display is closed (maybe vo-vesa reports a problem not as an
error, but an user-close ?)

The video device is an SiS630 (rev. 31).

cu
--
"*Who am I*? I am Susan Ivanova, Commander, daughter of Andrei and Sophie
  Ivanova. I am the right hand of vengeance, and the boot that is going