[MPlayer-users] Subfont

kriko kristjan.ugrin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 01:42:15 CET 2006

Hi!
I just upgraded via cvs to the latest version of mplayer and there it
seems to be a problem with subfonts.
I use arial with cp1250 encoding, but some special character doesn't work
anymore as they did in 1.0pre7.
Using non-gui version.

--
kriko

-
Mislil bom nate, ko bom na prehodu za pešce dvignu obrate.
Bruuuuum..... splat.
-
The problem with troubleshooting is that real trouble shoots back.
-
Linux: Be Root, Windows: Re Boot
-
Only two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity, but I'mnot
sure about the first.
-
Saying that Java is nice because it works on all OS's is like saying that
anal sex is nice because it works on all genders.
-
Buffer overflows are no bug, but a feature of Windows to enhance your
multimedia-experience, like the chars XP (eXPerience) already suggest.
-