[MPlayer-users] DVB Problem: NO AUDIO

Thomas Raschbacher lordvan at lordvan.com
Fri Feb 17 15:02:51 CET 2006

Hi

thanks when i manually specified the pid's from channels.conf it worked.
is this because the value of -tsprobe is too small? what would be a good
value for it? (and why doesn't mplayer just use the pids from the
channels.conf - it'd be a good idea to have an option which forces mplayer
to use the pids from the config no matter if it can find it ..)

Thanks,
  Thomas "LordVan" Raschbacher