[MPlayer-users] Cannot configure correctly CVS mplayer on Mac OS X 10.3.9

Jan Paul Schmidt jps at fundament.org
Fri Feb 17 01:26:01 CET 2006

On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 10:10:47AM -0500, Ergzay wrote:

> Yea that works, but it breaks some of the iTunes functionality.

You are free to add support for ITMS videos to MPlayer ;o)

> Does the error start happening at 7.0.1 and above or can I upgrade to
> 7.0.3 (and thus regain functionality). Also the only SDK available for
> download is the 7.0.3 version. Should I get that to go with 7.0.1?

I found the SDK for 7.0.4:

	ftp://ftp.apple.com/developer/Development_Kits/QuickTime7SDK.dmg
But after reupdating to 7.0.4 and installing the corresponding SDK, the
linking errors still occur. Probably the problem lies depper than having
the right SDK for Quicktime 7.0.4. Currently I don't know a better
solution than to stick with 7.0.1.

jps