[MPlayer-users] Can anyone play this video clip

Serge Matovic matovics at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 22:22:16 CET 2006

A sad day for Linux:
Hi to all. Recently, the following site prevents me
from using Linux to play their video clips:

http://pgatour.com

and,on the right side of the page, click on one of the
video links.

I sent them the following email:
"Hi: I really like your site and many FREE videos you
provide.
But, I just noticed that I cannot use my LINUX
operating system any
more to watch these videos.

Would you be kind to tell me if this is because of
"you not supporting
Linux any more", or the problem is on my side.

And, they replied:
Response (Commish Jay) - 02/09/2006 01:24 PM
Yes, I'm sorry we are not supportting Linux anylonger.

Good Luck

Can anyone tell me if I can somehow use Linux to
continue to play their video clips?

Many thanks.
serge.