[MPlayer-users] various enhancements and bugfixes for

Stephen Stocker lpar at par1.net
Wed Feb 8 03:44:02 CET 2006

 The Wanderer wrote:

>Stephen Stocker wrote:
>
>> I don't even know if anyone wants feedback on these patches, since
>> they haven't been applied to CVS, but I have some additional
>> information.
>
>Is there any particular reason you're posting these replies to the users
>list? Unless I'm much mistaken, feedback on patches properly belongs on
>the development list...
>
>And yes, feedback on non-committed patches is generally considered
>desirable, since it can influence the decision of whether or not to
>commit them.
>
>--
>       The Wanderer
>
>Warning: Simply because I argue an issue does not mean I agree with any
>side of it.
>
>Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.

  Thanks. I'm not subscribed to the developers list, really there's no
  reason I should be. My knowledge of this stuff is very limited, to put
  it mildly. :)

  All I can really contribute is testing some of the proposed changes,
  and commenting on what works for me. But you're right, I should wait
  until something makes it into CVS at least before discussing it here.

  Take care,
  Steve