[MPlayer-users] Mplayer output format changed in mpeg stream?

Thorsten W. Schmidt T_W_S at web.de
Mon Feb 6 19:57:55 CET 2006

>> Now my question. Is it possible to tell mencoder to output v1 code?

>Of course it is.

No, it's not ...

>> I already used the lavc vcode=mped1video! I do not know, if this is a
>> bug or a missing feature.

>Neither.  It's a case of you not reading the docs for -of mpeg...  See
>the man page.

Do not blame me for not reading the docs! I read it at least 50 Times and tested a lot of different options. Now, if you read my command line above, you would see, that i used "-fo mpeg" :-)

So going back to my question: Why is mplayer 1.0pre7 not producing v1 output anymore?

Greetings
  Thorsten