[MPlayer-users] J-type picture is not supported

klfcp at yahoo.com klfcp at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 29 17:05:29 CET 2006

Andrew,

I download the essential binary codec and installed in
the /usr/local/lib/codecs.  but I still get the error:

Requested video codec family [wmv8] (vfm=dshow) not
available.
Enable it at compilation.
Requested video codec family [wmvdmo] (vfm=dmo) not
available.

when I encode video to flash.  the wmvdmod.dll file is
in the codecs directory.  after I copy all the file to
/usr/local/lib/codecs and I ran the mplayer
installation again.  but it still not work.  what am I
missing?