[MPlayer-users] subtitle font size auto scale does'nt work but osd and menu does?

kofboy kofboy at 163.com
Mon Dec 25 19:54:21 CET 2006

mplayer-users,

When i open a video file useing osd menu function "open file".
the resolution is more biger than first one. OSD and MENU font
size looks like does't change on my screen, but subtitle font
size is too small to read.

I guess may be subtitle auto scale useing the first video resolution.
while open an other file useing menu function, the new resolution
will be ignored. But why OSD and osd menu can use the resolution of
video playing right now?

        kofboy
        kofboy at 163.com
          2006-12-22