[MPlayer-users] WMV3 files look much better in WMP10

Jorge Fábregas jfabregas at onelinkpr.net
Sat Dec 23 22:22:39 CET 2006

On Saturday 23 December 2006 5:15 pm, Jorge Fábregas wrote:
> ok, I'm lost here guys!  I didn't know a file, in this case an ASF file,
> could have multiple audio and video tracks? What's the purpose of it?

I'm going to try to answer myself... Is it just  for , let say you have a site
and you want to publish a video.  You want to have a high-res version for
broadband user and you want the other low-res version for dial-up users.
With this capability, you'll have just one file on the server (instead of
two) and then you will place two links to this same file (but with different
argumens to select the desired audio and video tracks).  What do tyou think?

Thanks,
Jorge