[MPlayer-users] Sound But No Picture with Vidix

Toney tlists at indy.rr.com
Wed Dec 20 02:30:21 CET 2006

In X, when I play video with -vo xvidix, I get a green screen, sound,
and no picture. Using -vo xv playback is fine.

 From a text console, when I play with -vo cvidix I get sound, no
picture, and the usual running counters.

I am playing DVDs and NTSC television captured with mencoder.

I am running MPlayer-1.0rc1 which I compiled with:

DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS="--enable-xvmc --with-xvmclib=XvMCNVIDIA
--enable-gui --enable-menu --enable-largefiles"
debian/rules binary

I am using nVidia binary NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-9629.
Kernel 2.6.18.3.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Toney