[MPlayer-users] Display Control

RuthLess Konqueror ruthlesskonqueror at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 04:40:05 CET 2006

Hello Everyone,
         I wanted to know how I can do the following :

I am using mplayer with the following option

./mplayer rtsp://192.168.103.2/blade.mov

with a Darwin Streaming Server setup at 192.168.103.2

Everything is fine. I want to shut the display as well
as stop the audio. However, I do want the mplayer to
decode both the audio and video stream. What I want is
the decoding should happen however no playout of the
audio and video should take place. Also , this
streaming setup should hold.

Any advise to achieve the above is highly appreciated.
If I was not able to make myself clear, please do not
hesitate to ask. Will be most happy to clarify myself.

Best Regards,
RK

Any questions? Get answers on any topic at
www.Answers.yahoo.com.  Try it now.