[MPlayer-users] OSD defunct when running mplayer 1.0rc1.

Mattias Ahnberg mattias at ahnberg.pp.se
Thu Dec 7 22:34:38 CET 2006

Nico Sabbi wrote:
> I mean that what you reported as a bug is probably already fixed
> in the repository, available here as a snapshot
> http://www1.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/mplayer-checkout-snapshot.tar.bz2

Ok. I have attempted to sift through the known bugs without finding
anything referencing this, I have googled for it, etc. I was hoping
that someone would know something about it before I just took the
chance of trying to create a build environment just to compile a
Windows version of my own without actually knowing that it will be
solved.

Anyone else using 1.0rc1 Windows binaries downloaded from the main
site, and can reproduce what I speak of? Or anyone at all knows if
there is a known issue concerning this?

Thanks again.
--
/ahnberg.