[MPlayer-users] Full screen mode isn't actually full screen

Brian Dean elzoog at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 01:42:52 CEST 2006

> Try mplayer -zoom

Thanks, that worked.
But for some reason I get a "your system is too slow to play this" message now.
I have a pentium 4 3.0 Ghz with 512 mb of ram.  I recently installed the latest
version of Ubuntu.  I didn't have this problem when I was running Fedora core 4.

"I have to remind myself that I am a privileged intellectual living in a communist country that as a matter of course runs concentration camps for the rebellious, but thinking of Guantanamo Bay it seems not to make much difference."  Daniel Duprie (in China)