[MPlayer-users] Problems setting up OSD Menu

Christian Obst christian_obst at gmx.de
Sun Aug 27 00:33:58 CEST 2006

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 00:11:06 +0200
Nico Sabbi <nicola_sabbi at fastwebnet.it> wrote:

> Christian Obst wrote:
>
> >Ok, that is for the DVB channels menu, you're right. But I forgot to
> >say that this file is not present on my system.
>
> http://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk/etc/dvb-menu.conf?view=markup&rev=14299
>
> are you sure it's not in your mplayer's source tree?
> main/etc/dvb-menu.conf

I didn't compile from source, I just installed the Debian packages
from debian-multimedia.org (I use Debian ...). This package installs
menu.conf and input.conf in /etc/mplayer/, but it does not contain
dvb-menu.conf ... I haven't done it yet, but I'm sure I will find it
somewhere on the net with google ...

> you can still use the right arrow key to confirm

Yup, that solved my problem. Now I only have to find dvb-menu.conf to
finally enjoy a channel list in mplayer ... :-)

That was some quick help, many thanks!

Best regards,
Christian

--