[MPlayer-users] Extract .srt file from DVD

Rickard Närström rickard.narstrom at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 16:44:38 CEST 2006

onsdag 23 augusti 2006 05:52 skrev Muhammad Ichsan:

> Thanks a lot. I'm currenty in step of converting image to text with
> gocr. But what should I answer to these lines (my comment is in #):
>
> # this should be X
> @@@@@......@@@@.
> .@@@@.....@@@@@.
> ..@@@@....@@@@..
> ..@@@@...@@@@...
> ...@@@@..@@@@...
> ...@@@@.@@@@....<
> ....@@@@@@@@....
> ....@@@@@@@.....
> .....@@@@@@.....
> .....@@@@@......
> .....@@@@@......
> .....@@@@@@.....
> ....@@@@@@@.....
> ....@@@@@@@@....
> ...@@@@.@@@@....
> ...@@@@..@@@@...
> ..@@@@...@@@@...
> ..@@@@....@@@@..
> .@@@@.....@@@@..
> @@@@@......@@@@.
> @@@@.......@@@@@
> @@@.........@@@@<-
> The upper char was not recognized. Enter correct ASCII char, "string"
> or 4 to 8 digit hex unicode:

type X -- you can also type "X" including "-chars
store it in cache so that gocr can find it later on

> ===================
> # This  should be "rt"
> ............ at ...-
> ...........@@...
> .........@@@@...
> .........@@@@...
> .........@@@@...
> @@@..@@@@@@@@@@.<
> @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
> @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
> @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
> @@@@@....@@@@...
> @@@@.....@@@@...
> @@@@.....@@@@...
> @@@@.....@@@@...
> @@@@.....@@@@...
> @@@@.....@@@@...
> @@@@.....@@@@...
> @@@@.....@@@@...
> @@@@.....@@@@...
> @@@@.....@@@@@@@
> The upper char was not recognized. Enter correct ASCII char, "string"
> or 4 to 8 digit hex unicode:

type "rt" including "-chars
Also here stor it in cache so gocr can find it later on.

You shuld type the char that are missing -- if it is ONE ASCII char you don't
need any "-chars, for anything else you need them.

If you are unsure alway include "-chars.