[MPlayer-users] Re: can't get zoran output to work

Karolina Lindqvist karolina.lindqvist at kramnet.se
Mon Aug 21 11:11:03 CEST 2006

söndag 20 augusti 2006 07:21 skrev Karolina:
> I can't get the zr (zoran) video output driver to work properly.

I have been doing a lot of testing etc., and it appears that the zr driver is
broken. Has anyone gotten it to work (in version MPlayer-1.0pre8)? Or does it
work in a previous version of mplayer.

Single stepping, frame by frame (in flip-page), gives that every frame looks
different. They have all different colour schemes looking like the whole
picture comes through a varying filter of various kinds, green, red, gray.
The whole wrong colour over the whole picture. Some frames, maybe 1 out of 3,
or something, are shifted rightways, with a wrap-around rollover, with
varying number of pixels. Some frames are blinking, and some comes with black
tetris-like blocks. Otherwise the picture is displaying correctly.

This is with a short .avi file generated with lavrec, and that displays
correctly with lavplay.

Karolina