[MPlayer-users] Problem with Embedding Mplayer

De Santis Luca farolfo at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 7 10:45:11 CEST 2006

Hi, my name is Luca, I'm developing an win32 frontend for mplayer for carpc
use. I have almost come at the end of my job, only that have noticed a very
annoying problem.

When I run Mplayer with this commando line option:

-slave -identify -softsleep -osdlevel 3 -wid  69820 -colorkey 0x101010 -vo
directx -hue  0 -contrast  66 -saturation  50 -brightness  0 -ao dsound
-nokeepaspect -framedrop -autosync 100 -v 2
E:\CARTEL~1\Video\Film\VIP-MI~1.AVI

Me succecde that if Mplayer is active the window that contains MPlayer goes
always on top and covers also me the common dialogue widows

As I could resolve the problem.

Thanks

Luca

Sorry for my bad English, but I'm Italian