[MPlayer-users] dumpstream dumping seemingly wrong language

Alex Waterman imnotlistening at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 04:28:51 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have been trying to use the -dumpstream option on playing a dvd. However
the dumpstream seems
to only want to dump the spanish version of the DVD and I would like the
english version. I have tried
using '-alang en' which worked when not dumping the stream. But as soon as I
use the dumpstream
option the sudio stream is in spanish. I have also tried using the -alang en
option on the resulting stream
which did not work. Any ideas as to what mught be going on here?

--
Alex Waterman
imnotlistening at gmail.com
Alex.Waterman.07 at gmail.com
Support or create OpenSource

The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the
word 'tics', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.