[MPlayer-users] endpos not supported under windows

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Sun Apr 30 20:50:20 CEST 2006

>On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 07:49:56 -0400
>Jerry Geis <geisj at pagestation.com <http://mplayerhq.hu/mailman/listinfo/mplayer-users>> wrote:
>
>>/ >-frames
/>>/
/>>/ I am not trying to play mplayer inside a browser. So I have no frame
/>>/ to set some timeout value.
/>
>What?  What does a browser have to with anything?
>
>Also, try not to break threading in the future.

Sorry I was not familiar with "-frames" command line argument. I thought you
were suggesting using an HTML frame to timeout the mplayer session... Anyway....

Is there some technical reason why -endpos is not supported under windows?
Seems like it should work. Can it be implemented?

Not knowing the frames per second (can be showing different sources each time) and computing the number of frames will
not be the same as just saying show me 5 minutes of the video as endpos gives me.

Jerry