[MPlayer-users] A/V sync off on x86-64 (and ia32)

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 20:21:29 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 4/24/06, Jasper Taylor <jasper at simulistics.com> wrote:
> Hiya...
>
> On Friday 14 April 2006 22:01, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:
> > On 4/14/06, Nico Sabbi <nicola_sabbi at fastwebnet.it> wrote:

> > > it's completely and hopelessly broken. No other player can play it, so
> > > mplayer is making miracles
> > > already
> >
> > Confirmed, both on ia32 and x86-64
>
> Any chance of a fix, or should I start mining old versions to get one from
> before it appeared?

What I meant is: I can confirm that your sample is broken and no
player I know can play it. Maybe it's _just_ your sample that's
broken, in which case, you need to make a new sample and give it to
us.

Guillaume

is worth a damn unless backed up with enough genuine information to
make him really know what he's talking about.