[MPlayer-users] Mute function doesn't work

Mon Apr 24 10:09:07 CEST 2006

As of mplayer CVS-060420, mute function doesn't work. It just prints
"mute: enabled" all the time when pressed.

I'm using oss output driver. I can't check right now if latest cvs has
this problem, but since I don't remember anyone reporting it, it's
highly possible.

I have several big custom patches installed, like dvdnav and ass
support, but don't think they affect this issue. At least I'm sure it
used to work some time ago.

--

Vladimir