[MPlayer-users] Re: H264 HDTV streams can't be watched

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Mon Apr 24 00:08:59 CEST 2006

Nico Sabbi <nicola_sabbi <at> fastwebnet.it> writes:

> Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> >
> >Can you reproduce the problem with the sample I provided on
> >incoming/GrayH264.ts?
> >

> yes, but unfortunately I don't know how to fix it

Can anybody confirm that libavcodec is not yet able to decode it and that the
same  problem arises when viewing Pro7HD via satellite, or did I simply record
garbage because of my hardware/software/provider/whatever?

I don't want to push the subject too much (I'm a VERY happy mplayer user), but
if it's a bug it's probably good to record/mention it.

Thank you, Carl Eugen Hoyos