[MPlayer-users] Output video to two Nvidia 6600 cards from console?

Mart mrts at hot.ee
Sat Apr 22 12:08:17 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have a machine with two Nvidia 6600 graphics cards in SLI mode, both
with 2 video outputs. I need to output different videos on all 4 outputs.

I could do this with X and Xinerama, but I was wondering if there is a
more efficient way -- can it be done from the console without installing
X (with cvidix or something similar)? What is the least CPU intensive
way to output video to these cards on all outputs?