[MPlayer-users] MPlayer dev-CVS-060420-15:16-3.3 and Mac OS X 10.3.9 screensaver

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Sat Apr 22 00:32:42 CEST 2006

José Filipe wrote:
> Hi.
>
> The version that is mentioned in the subject doesn't stop the Mac OS X
> screensaver. It's really annoying because when you're watching a movie, suddenly
> the screensaver kicks in.
>
> Any workaroud, besides deactivating the screensaver?

A Mac user might be able to help you more, but I can only ask this:

Did a previous version work for you? If so, does reverting to that
version now make the screensaver stop properly? I don't mean for you to
revert permanently, but determining if the problem is due to a change in
mplayer or to a change in your system is the first step.

-Corey