[MPlayer-users] Null bitrate shown when playing mkv xvid

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 21:15:27 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 4/19/06, Marco <brbromo at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/18/06, Guillaume POIRIER <poirierg at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yes. it's the case for all mkv files afaik. It should be possible to
> > fix this, but you'd need to find the correct person to do it...
>
> A post to the dev list could be useful? Is it a well known issue?

I've just asked the mkv folks about this issue and they say that this
info just isn't present on mkv header, so there's no fix possible,
other than disabling printing this info it it equals to 0.

Maybe I can write such a patch...

Guillaume
is worth a damn unless backed up with enough genuine information to
make him really know what he's talking about.