[MPlayer-users] Audio hassle

Meino Christian Cramer Meino.Cramer at gmx.de
Mon Apr 17 11:41:47 CEST 2006

Hi,

 following problem:
 I have a record (transport stream) which I want to cut with lve.
 In the midth of the stream lve "forgets" to cut the audio
 simultanously and i a sudden i hear the commercials voice ehich
 I want to cut off.

 I fear, that the audio encoding changes inside the stream from
 ac3<->mp3 (or inverse). This could make lve struggle.

 What I want to proof: Is there really a change in the audio codec?
 And: Can I "smoothify" the file in the sense of makeing everything
 audio being of mp3?

 Can I "fast check" the file for audio codec changes ?
 Can I unify audio ?

 (and does anyone else out there solved the problems which I have with
 lve ??? ;)

 Thank you very much for any helpful reply !

 keep encoding!
 mcc