[MPlayer-users] Re: Re: Re: Trouble with RealAudio streams

Bryan Alton balton at eircom.net
Tue Apr 11 18:10:23 CEST 2006

Thanks,

I made a clean CVS and rebuilt with the same options but
I couldn't reproduce the problem on my system.  Yet the
user was able to get this problem with a new CVS and
old pre7 on his Ubuntu system at around the same
time so it doesn't seem to be server related nor
the build - which is why I think there is something
else causing the problem.

If we get find the reason -I'll post it.

Bryan.